C/ Cordeleros, 7 bajo.
Telf. 948 55 45 51
Movil: 639 011 688
Our hostel is a wide place totally accessible to disabled travellers, and also to pilgrims with bicycles. We can host 34 pilgrims in bunk beds, and we have the following facilities:
- In our hall there are sofas, couches and tables to rest, enjoy and interact with our stuff using board games, books and information about Estella, the Way of St. James and ANFAS, available for you. We also have a fre
e Wi-fi service.
- The dorm is a big room for 34 people in 17 bunk beds. There are shelves, blankets and duvets for every pilgrim.
- The big and fully-equipped kitchen-dining room has a lot of utensils available for the pilgrim: fridge, oven, microwave, fryer, dishes, cutlery... making our kitchen the perfect place for charming shared dinners.
The kitchen also has washing machines, dryer and clotheslines.
- Our hostel has 3 wide showers (one of them adapted) as well as 3 bathrooms with washbasins.
- We have a special room to store shoes and bicycles.
- Other services: we have vending machines. There is also a first-aid cabinet, heating and hot water.